Trinidad & Tobago
As a web designer, my objective is to make a positive impact on clients, co-workers, and the Internet using my skills and experience to design compelling and attractive websites.
The thing that I love about being a web developer is and always has been the sole fact that it lets me create new things out of nothing. Over the years I was able to work with the minds of various people and build on something that's eye-catching, creative and unique that is branded just for them to share with the world and also be something that they are proud of showcasing for many years to come. This has always been the most amazing thing about this for me.
Through the years my line of work required me to coordinate several projects simultaneously together with conferring with clients to discuss and determine layout design, review drafts and approval and working with them from the beginning to the end of projects, achieving success and satisfaction guaranteed.
- ✔ Caribbean Finance Company Limited (2022 - In Progress)
- ✔ Savourdeisle (2022)
- ✔ LABIDCO (2022)
- ✔ The National AIDS Co-ordinating Committee (2022 - In Progress)
- ✔ National Energy (2012 & 2021)
- ✔ The Winner's For Life Institute (2021)
- ✔ Little Ascot Barbados (2021)
- ✔ Forever Design Inn (2021)
- ✔ CIC Insurance Brokers (2020)
- ✔ Bankers Insurance (2020)
- ✔ Bottlestop (2020)
- ✔ Grays Medical (2019)
- ✔ Caribbean Network for Empowerment Through Training (2019)
- ✔ Caribbean Kids and Families Therapy Organization (2019)
- ✔ Fantastic Floor TT (2019)
- ✔ PreciousTots (2019)
- ✔ Lines of Life Naipaul (2019)
- ✔ Funstation (2019)
- ✔ Mr. Decor Limited (2018)
- ✔ St. Augustine Medical Laboratory (2018)
- ✔ Ministry of Tourism (2013 & 2016)
- ✔ Two Ques Cafe and Catering (2016)
- ✔ Mediation Board of Trinidad and Tobago (2015)
- ✔ Citizen Security Programme (2015)
- ✔ Ministry of National Security (2015)
- ✔ Carnival Gateway (2015)
- ✔ Roger Neckles Photography (2015)
- ✔ National Flour Mills (2015)
- ✔ Gill Pans Limited (2015)
- ✔ Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (2014)
- ✔ Microsoft Innovation Centre (2014)
- ✔ Caribbean Treats (2014)
- ✔ Sangre Grande Regional Corporation (2013)
- ✔ Ministry of Trade and Investment (2013)
- ✔ Trinidad and Tobago Fire Service (2013)
- ✔ Telecomminications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (2013)
- ✔ Industrial Court of Trinidad and Tobago (2012)
- ✔ CANQATE (2012)
- ✔ Powergen (2012)
- ✔ Ministry of the Attorney General (2012)
- ✔ Ministry of Gender, Youth and Child Development (2012)
- ✔ Immigration Division of Trinidad and Tobago (2012)
- ✔ The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (2011)
My work surrounds on building modern, aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly professional websites granting every business digital presence a chance to be successful. Depending on the job, My focus may require on front-end development, which involves designing sites and producing content, or back-end development, which involves writing code to make website features work. Other instances the job may also involve becoming a webmaster for a particular site, providing maintenance, updates, and troubleshooting when needed.
Communication is one of the foundational elements of a good website. It is essential for a positive user experience and for a successful website that truly benefits its owners in building a professional website that works for you.
As a developer I often find myself communicating with clients, planning web layouts, composing code to enable site functions, and creating or adding verbal or visual content into the code structure. Additionally it also involves testig website functions and taking charge of building, maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting websites.
- ✔ Solving code problems.
- ✔ Editing & Design with designing team in the company to build perfect web designs.
- ✔ Planning site designs, functionality and navigation.
- ✔ Proficient in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Design and Media Query.
- ✔ Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, DotnetNuke.
- ✔ Updating and Maintaining Websites.
- ✔ Building wire-frames and prototypes which were then transformed into functional and responsive digital products.
- ✔ Content management experience, creativity, time management, and problem solving orientation.
- ✔ Increasing search engine exposure.
- ✔ Setting up customer's web site hosting on company servers, registering domain names and preparing email accounts.
- ✔ Instrumental in branding, creative direction, art direction and design.
- ✔ Strategically establish unique site delivery that continues to grow in traffic and revenue.
- ✔ Providing web solutions and develop web sites and web applications based on specific business needs for promotions, presentations, customer service and online services.
- ✔ Performing front-end development for interactive web applications to improve functionality and user experience using HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- ✔ Providing website administrative training and support.
- ✔ Testing websites and performing user testing and troubleshooting prior to live deployment.